[Development] QList for Qt 6

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Fri May 24 18:16:37 CEST 2019

On 5/24/19 2:30 PM, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development wrote:

> We're talking about code that users should _stop_ using anyhow,
> and port away from it, right?

Please also consider the situation of 3rd party libraries ( like Qwt ),
that have to support Qt5/Qt6 from the same code base - probably for many
years after Qt6 has been released.

Currently Qwt supports all Qt version >= Qt 4.4. Qwt 5.x did even
support Qt3/Qt4 from the same code base, what was a nightmare as you can
imagine.

In my daily work project we also have a set of core libraries, that run
on old hardware with Qt4/QWS and on more recent projects with Qt5.

ciao,
Uwe