[Development] Qt XML and Qt Xml Patterns

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Sat May 25 22:55:46 CEST 2019

Hi!

> For Qt XML Patterns, the situation is IMO a bit different. The module has
> some architectural problems

Do you think this is true for all parts of the component?

I am asking because I can not imagine using XML without a schema validator, which is part
of Qt Xml Pattern. Do you consider it broken? I consider that class fundamental.

Using XML without using a schema validator is (or at least should be) a no-go. So even if
the Qt XML component should be continued in some way, Qt should also not lack a schema
validator.

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner