[Development] Gerrit is back / email template changed

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Tue May 28 16:17:19 CEST 2019

Quick update...

... after some contemplation and being made aware that the subject becomes
rather long, we removed the [Gerrit] from the subject again. Filtering on the
sender is easy enough.

If someone has other ideas, we can discuss them!

Cheers,
Frederik

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:17:24 PM CEST Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We got the suggestion to change the email template, now the subject lines of

 what Gerrit sends to your inbox will be a bit more helpful.