[Development] Qt 5.12.4 changes files

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue May 28 16:35:10 CEST 2019

Yes, unfortunately that was forgotten at this time, sorry about that. It was turned off for creating changes files for 5.13.0. For it (and all .0 releases) the feature isn't that qood; there is too much changes to list those on commit messages. We fixed the script now and from now on all patch level releases should have git logs included in commit message and for .0 releases not

br,
Jani