[Development] Gerrit is back / email template changed

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Tue May 28 16:53:20 CEST 2019

On tirsdag 28. mai 2019 16:26:18 CEST Florian Bruhin wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 02:17:19PM +0000, Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> > If someone has other ideas, we can discuss them!
>
> On a related note - I'm a bit confused about the ellipsis in the subject.
> Why "Change in ...qtgamepad[5.12.4]:" and not just "Change in
> qtgamepad[5.12.4]:"?

In the mail template there is a short project name.

$shortProjectName
    The project name with the path abbreviated.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/Documentation/config-mail.html

Which replaces qt/ with ... as far as I can tell.
We could use the full project name instead, then you't get
Change in qt/qtgamepad[5.12.4]

I'm not sure which one I find better.

Cheers,
Frederik