[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Mikhail Svetkin mikhail.svetkin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:12:05 CEST 2019

> The implementation of QMutex, and especially QReadWrtieLock is much more
efficient that one of most standard library.

I have run some benchmarks recently and the result did not show the QMutex
was the best.
I published the results here:

   1.
   https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71036?focusedCommentId=444244&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-444244