[Development] Session notes for "Code Review: Sharing the load" and follow-up session

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri Nov 22 16:58:25 CET 2019

Andre Hartmann (20 November 2019 13:30) wrote:
> I have two additions:
>
> * Reactivate the QDoc bot to sanity check the docs
> * Improve the output of sanity bot, especially for new users: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-1478

Added: Nils's write-up has now become
https://wiki.qt.io/Code_Review:_Sharing_the_load

I have added it - and all the other session write-ups I could find - to
Category: QtCS2019
Note, for anyone adding or aware of more such pages: just add
[[Category:QtCS2019]]
anywhere in the page (I usually make it the first line) to add a page to
this category.  Using Wiki pages to relevant categories makes them
easier to find ...

	Eddy.