[Development] RFC: QVariant changes in Qt6

Mathias Hasselmann mathias at taschenorakel.de
Sun Nov 24 21:53:55 CET 2019

OMG, are you really sure about these massive changes?

I am pretty sure that this will introduce countless hard to catch
porting issues. After all there are no compiler warnings for this, only
subtile behavior changes and I doubt that all the Qt based projects out
there have sufficient test coverage to catching automatically.

What are your plans to support Qt users to catch these behavior changes?

Ciao
Mathias