[Development] Nominating André Hartmann for maintainer for QCanBus API

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue Nov 26 09:36:05 CET 2019

Hi,

The QCanbus API is part of the QtSerialBus module. Since its first release it has come a long way. In particular, André Hartmann & Denis Shienkov made big contributions over time. For that I am very grateful. Thank you.

As the current maintainer of the QCanBus API I would like to hand the maintainer baton over to André.

He has done a very good job of fixing the day-to-day issues popping up on a regular base. Unrelated to QtSerialBus, he contributed to Qt Creator and other parts in QtBase.

--
Alex