[Development] Merging wip/qt6 to dev

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Fri Oct 11 11:55:25 CEST 2019

Hi,

Finally all changes from wip/qt6 have been merged into dev for all modules. I've filed QTQAINFRA-3273 for the Gerrit admins to close the branch. There are still open pending changes in some repos, please take a look at

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:self+branch:wip/qt6+status:open

to see if you have any pending changes that need to be re-targeted or abandoned.

The dependencies.yaml propagation is almost through, webengine and webview are pending.

Simon