[Development] Qt Contributors' Summit 2019 - Registration open!

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Fri Oct 11 12:37:35 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

We have now close to 80 persons registered to the Qt Contributor's Summit. If you are planning to attend, but have not registered yet, please do so now. Latest by 25th October we need to have the registrations in to take care of all the practicalities without a rush.

The program at https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contributors_Summit_2019_Program is nicely shaping up. Please update your sessions as soon as you have it ready. Remember to add the session description as well.

Note that it is possible to have longer sessions as well - for example working on some topic for half a day or so. The sessions of days 2 and 3 are indented to be mainly working sessions or at least active discussion - most of the information sharing ("lecture type") sessions we are aiming to have on day 1.

Yours,

	Tuukka