[Development] Qt6 CMake Port Workshop

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Wed Oct 16 09:44:29 CEST 2019

Hi,

The Qt Contributor Summit is soon (19th-21st of November).

There will also be a Qt6 CMake Port workshop (build Qt6 with CMake) on the last day of the Con (21st) and the following day (22nd), so Thursday and Friday.

If you are coming to the Con and are also interested in either hacking on the Qt CMake port or just want to discuss something related to it, you are invited to join the workshop.

Send me an email if you intend to join, so I have a rough idea how many people will join (on the off-chance the reserved room will be overflowing with people).

Cheers,
Alex.