[Development] Where to find development snapshots of Qt

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Mon Sep 9 16:13:31 CEST 2019

Hello,

I would like to build and test Qbs against development snapshots of Qt in order to prevent disasters like https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-1492 from happening again.

Are there any snapshots of the Qt SDK available in some form? Something like the 7z packages used by the installer tool would be perfect. I checked download.qt.io and it looks like snapshots have been published at some point in the past, but it is hard to see through there. QtCreator publishes daily builds. I found https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer but does that apply to commercial customers only?

Thanks
Richard