[Development] 5.14 API change reviews

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Mon Sep 16 17:09:27 CEST 2019

Jani Heikkinen (16 September 2019 12:32)
> It seems this is still badly ongoing. Even Alpha isn't out yet we
> should be able to finalize these as soon as possible. So please do
> reviews now & get reviews approved as soon as possible.

It seems I managed to start the initial review before the final
downmerge completed, so there are some changes to APIs that landed with
that.  I've now updated all the reviews to current 5.14, picking up any
API change review fixes that have been done in the mean time.

	Eddy.