[Development] Qt Contributors' Summit 2019 - Registration open!

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Sep 18 16:42:18 CEST 2019

Hi,

Registration to the Qt Contributors Summit 2019 (Nov 19-21th) is now open!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNN7NXP

The event is open to anyone who has contributed to Qt. It is free of charge, but requires registration so that we can do some planning. There's also a maximum amount of people we can accommodate, so it's best to register as soon as you have made plans!

You can find more about the event at

  https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contributors_Summit_2019

We'll continue to update the wiki, especially the program page: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contributors_Summit_2019_Program

Regards

Kai

--
Kai Köhne, Director R&D | The Qt Company

The Qt Company GmbH, Erich-Thilo-Straße 10, D-12489 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho