[Development] INTEGRITY

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Sep 18 17:33:19 CEST 2019

On Wednesday, 18 September 2019 08:16:46 PDT Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development
wrote:
> > We've never required C++11 Standard Library. We've only required the core
> > language and the integrity compiler does support it just fine.
>
> Not really, it also fails on constexpr:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/264550

No, it has a bug in its existing constexpr implementation. That's different.
MSVC 2015 officially supported constexpr, but we turned it off for them
because it was too buggy.

Are we sure to be running the latest version of the GHS compiler?

> According to INTEGRITY documentation: "Namespace member
> std::condition_variable is not supported, along with any library functions
> related to it (for example, std::notify_all_at_thread_exit)."
>
> So there's no way out of this.

Seems like it. Like I said, we've never required the C++11 standard library
and we need to be sure the feature we need is supported before we commit to
it.