[Development] INTEGRITY

Mutz, Marc marc at kdab.com
Thu Sep 19 11:00:44 CEST 2019

 From a comment by Ville on Gerrit, I take that:

On 2019-09-19 10:41, Mutz, Marc via Development wrote:
> So, I update my requests:
>
> 1. List a maintainer for INTEGRITY in https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

That person seems to be Ville.

> 2. That maintainer should either find the missing linker flag, or file
> a bug with Integrity

It looks like a bug, and a report has been filed

> 3. If there's a work-around (providing those missing functions in Qt,
> e.g.), apply it, else

A work-around (or fix) is in the works by the vendor, but won't be
available in time for 5.14, ...

> 4. drop Integrity support (or update to a newer version) ASAP (for Qt
> 5.15 if not 5.14).

... but for 5.15.

Which reduces all these to the following request:

- temporarily drop Integrity from 5.15 CI until the fix is there

If that is not possible, I hereby request a feature branch for this
(say, wip/wait_condition), so work can continue and either be merged
into 5.15 or 6, depending on availability of the fix.

Thanks,
Marc