[Development] INTEGRITY

Heikki Halmet heikki.halmet at qt.io
Thu Sep 19 11:11:11 CEST 2019

Hi,

Aapo is on sick leave today.

<< There is a flag in Coin to build tests are module build time instead of before testing. Perhaps that can somehow be combined with the DisableTests feature flag in Coin. Aapo, do << you think that would be possible?
Yes, this one is already done and merged: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/COIN-174 (Create test binaries as a part of building phase)
We still need to fix this one https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/COIN-381 (Out of source builds are broken), which is currently under work.

Br
Heikki