[Development] 5.12.5 and wasm-emscripten

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:46:15 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 26/9/19 3:57 PM, Martin Koller wrote:
>> What configure line are you using? Are you trying to use -shared ?
> ${QTDIR}/configure -xplatform wasm-emscripten -nomake examples \
> -prefix ${dir}/qt5-installed -opensource -confirm-license \
> -openssl-linked OPENSSL_INCDIR=/home/pvss/branch_3x/build/emscripten/ExternLibs/openssl/include \
> OPENSSL_LIBDIR=/home/pvss/branch_3x/build/emscripten/ExternLibs/openssl/lib \
> -skip qtscxml \
> -skip qtdeclarative
>
> It seems it has to do with openssl.

Ahh, ok. That makes sense.

I have not tested openssl with webassembly lately. It would need to be
statically linked as Qt WebAssembly is statically linked. dlopen is
dependent upon main and side module support for dynamic linking.

See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-63925?filter=19272

--
Lorn Potter
Freelance Qt Developer. Maintainer QtSensors, Qt WebAssembly