[Development] Extending moc to generate easily accessible metatype descriptions

Holland, Dominik (Pelagicore) dominik.holland at pelagicore.com
Fri Sep 27 14:58:21 CEST 2019

While we are already at improving plugins.qmltypes, maybe we could also
enhance it a bit more and also provide a qmltypes files for all Qt basic
types and enhance the format to also allow the definition for global
objects e.g. the Qt object and its functions, which currently don't
provide any auto-completion ?

And also provide completion for the return values of functions ?

Dominik