[Development] Property bindings in Qt 6

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Sat Sep 28 08:37:06 CEST 2019

That’s a neat idea!:)

It may require additional tricks to emphasize compatibility with the underlying type, but with a bit of luck that’s limited to qml.

Regarding failing setters: Is there another language/ environment where you have seen this before?

The only one I can think of off the top of my head would be that setters in JavaScript can throw.

Simon