[Development] Gerrit Maintenance break now, 8:00 - 8:30 am Finnish time

Jukka Jokiniva Jukka.Jokiniva at qt.io
Mon Sep 30 06:55:42 CEST 2019

Hi,

Gerrit 3.0.2 upgrade starts in 5 minutes. The codereview.qt-project.org will be offline for about  20 - 30 mins.

    --Jukka

On 23/09/2019, 16.50, "Development on behalf of Frederik Gladhorn" <development-bounces at qt-project.org on behalf of Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I hope this is a complete no-event, but we'd like to give you a heads-up, in
    case something unexpected comes up. We Gerrit admins are currently working
    towards moving us to Gerrit 3.0.2.

    The plan is to upgrade on Monday next week, the 30th of September.
    There are no huge improvements in Gerrit itself, it's a cleanup release
    mostly, getting rid of the old database handling moving completely to note-db.

    We don't expect major issues, the testserver upgrade takes around five minutes,
    so there will be a short down-time, but otherwise there shouldn't be any real
    interruptions.
    We'll be testing in the meantime and may still postpone the upgrade, in case
    any blockers are found.

    Cheers,
    Frederik