[Development] Maintenance break tomorrow Apr 1st

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Wed Apr 1 06:57:54 CEST 2020

Good morning!

We'll be bringing the infra down now.

A piece of good news I didn't even think of yesterday. The new setup has been tested with 5 hosts and they already exist there. So the shutdown will be very brief, but at launch you will only see the 5 hosts to build with in the beginning. The schedule I presented remains for the rest of the hosts.

It starts now...

-Tony