[Development] Qt-5.14.2 - iOS - Drag & Drop

coroberti . coroberti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:32:08 CEST 2020

Hi,
Thanks to Qt-team for the latest patch release.

Trying to allow Drag to my app on iOS (iPad with spitted view)
and working in line with: https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/dnd.html

I see that dragEnterEvent () and dragMoveEvent () are never called.

This is in contrast to Mac OS X where it works for the same exactly code
properly.
(and acceptDrops(true) was set).

I was using on both platforms QTextEdit widget.

Is it correct to say that on iOS widgets lack implementation of drap&drop
events?

Please, let me know if I'm missing something like configuration missed, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Robert Iakobashvili