[Development] Proposal: Deprecate QVector in Qt 6

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Thu Apr 23 10:25:16 CEST 2020

Hi,

Yes, the "proximity" of QVector to std::vector is on argument in favour of it. However I'm not certain that that's worth giving up on the goal of making it easy to maintain a code base between 5 and 6 with a consistent API in Qt. At the end of the day we serve our users 🙂

That said, what do you think we should do about this situation?

Simon