[Development] bugreports.qt.io back online

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Thu Aug 27 13:13:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

Let me start with the good news. bugreports.qt.io is back in business since a few minutes ago.

We had server issues which prevented Jira from being usable for the first half of today. Despite our best attempts we were not able fix the corruption. Therefore we rolled the system back to our latest backup from August 26, 2020 at 11:00:51 PM UTC+3. Unfortunately this means that all changes between backup and now have been lost.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and loss you may have experienced. I would encourage everybody to check their Jira email notifications as they may provide hints to lost data.

--
Alex