[Development] Long-lived P1 issues

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu Dec 3 17:07:11 CET 2020

I don't think there was any sort of decision or consensus. Which means we keep working with the status quo, as documented in https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?#PriorityLevels

I suggest to simplify P3, P4 descriptions though to

  P2: Important, should be fixed.
  P3: Should be fixed.

(the mentioning that they don't block a release probably stems from a time where P1 meant blocking the release. This is not the case anymore, so what's the point in highlighting that a P2, P3 doesn't block a release?).

Regards

Kai