[Development] Qt 6 co-installability with Qt 5

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Tue Dec 8 12:21:37 CET 2020

Hi,

Please check the following comment on JIRA

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-89170?focusedCommentId=541242

And whether the proposed "approach 3" suits you.

It seems to work already for Christophe's packages as they commented on the issue.

The remaining part would be providing the reference shell script that creates the symlinks.