[Development] Qt 6 co-installability with Qt 5

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:49:57 CET 2020

Hi!

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 13:13, Kai Köhne <Kai.Koehne at qt.io> wrote:

> [...]

I agree with Thiago. Having both Qt 5 and Qt 6 versions installed at the
same time will be a common thing for most users, and we will receive lots
of "bugs" due to that. The documentation then need to call the right tool.
And yes, I have seen that before lots of times (remember -qt5 in qtchooser?)

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/