[Development] Switch the main "Qt Build System"

Mike Krus mike.krus at kdab.com
Fri Dec 11 12:37:40 CET 2020

Some configurations still seem to use qmake for some parts:
https://testresults.qt.io/logs/qt/qt3d/5ef6de3b5deb13254200c1f385ce09008b287760/MacOSMacOS_10_14x86_64MacOSMacOS_10_14x86_64Clangqtci-macos-10.14-x86_64-f695c4DisableTests_Sccache/67c64555fe39a6412f13f7c4d92663fc0c175a7b/build_1607682919/log.txt.gz