[Development] Nominating Max Goldstein as an approver

Fabian Kosmale fabian.kosmale at qt.io
Mon Dec 14 09:28:46 CET 2020

+ 1

Max also didn't shy away from diving into the lesser known parts of qtdeclarative like qv4codegen.cpp when adding support nullish coalescing. I'm sure he'll be a responsible approver.

The usual disclosure regarding  team and office applies.

--
Fabian Kosmale
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
D-12489 Berlin
fabian.kosmale at qt.io
+49 1638686070
http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B