[Development] Monthly maintenance break - December (Mon 14th Dec 2020)

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Mon Dec 14 10:20:31 CET 2020

Hi all!

Seems the break went smoothly and we’ve been back online for a while now.

Biggest change was the update of OpenNebula and the underlying hosts we build on. We now run everything on Ubuntu 20.04 (compared to 18.04 previously), meaning new KVM and QEMU might affect the VMs in some way.

Other than that, security patches were applied here and there.

Good luck and merry x-mas!

-Tony