[Development] CI is having problems with provisioning

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:02:04 CET 2020

On 15/12/20 9:40 PM, Heikki Halmet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Issue has been fixed and provisioning should work now. Thank you for
> your patience!

I am still experiencing provisioning issues:

https://testresults.qt.io/coin/logview/provisioning/qtci-macos-10.13-x86_64-2-05899d/provision_1608146295

>   * Heikki

Lorn Potter
Freelance Qt Developer. Platform Maintainer Qt WebAssembly, Maintainer
QtSensors
Author, Hands-on Mobile and Embedded Development with Qt 5