[Development] Codereview scheduled maintenance break on Monday 21-Dec 7 am CET

Jukka Jokiniva Jukka.Jokiniva at qt.io
Mon Dec 21 06:44:01 CET 2020

Just a reminder, maintenance break will start in 15 minutes.

    --Jukka

From: Development <development-bounces at qt-project.org>
Date: Friday, 18. December 2020 at 13.46
To: development at qt-project.org <development at qt-project.org>
Subject: [Development] Codereview scheduled maintenance break on Monday 21-Dec 7 am CET
Hi all,

There will be a maintenance break on the codereview.qt-project.org on Monday 21-Dec 7:00 am – 8:00 am CET.
The Gerrit version will be upgraded from 3.1.8 to 3.1.10.

Sorry for the short notice. The upgrade has been pending for a while and we want it done before the holiday season.
If you see a problem with the time, please contact me directly.

     --Jukka Jokiniva