[Development] Nominating Jan Arve Sæther as maintainer for accessibility

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Mon Feb 3 21:21:58 CET 2020

+1 from me too.

On 31 Jan 2020, at 09:50, Frederik Gladhorn <Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io<mailto:Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io>> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to pass on the torch and step down as maintainer for accessibility in Qt.
I haven't been very active in the area lately. Jan Arve has been involved in most improvements and been much more active in reviews and improving our offering. I'd like to nominate him as new maintainer.

I'm currently also listed as Qt Speech maintainer, I'm unsure how much time I'll spend on it in the future, so if someone wants to take over, I'd be happy to give up that maintainer role as well.

Greetings,
Frederik