[Development] [Releasing] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.15 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Wed Feb 5 14:40:27 CET 2020

Hi Jani.

- It's a vital part of creating a table in Qt Quick, and something that is non-trivial for a good chunk of users to implement themselves.
- I think you and Lars have already said it's low risk, which is true.
- I don't think this counts as justification, but.. it's been in the works for a while, and we really shouldn't delay it any longer.
- I'm also confident we will be ready to merge it today.

Cheers.