[Development] [Releasing] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.15 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Alexander Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:47:26 CET 2020

I commented on one exact situation: if we rename
QAbstractSocket::error(QAbstractSocket::SocketError) signal then we
can easily grep sources for all Qt4-style connections to this
particular signal (because it has a very special signature). There is
a place for false-positives but I think it is acceptable.