[Development] Patch workflow in qt5 supermodule (provisioning)

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Mon Feb 24 11:02:17 CET 2020

Yes, no change yet. The implementation of the cherry-pick automation is happening here

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtqa/+/291376/4

and in the related changes. Good progress, thanks to Daniel and the various peeps helping with reviews and feedback! Considering the time it takes to get Qt 5.15 to merge into dev by now, I’m really looking forward to it :)

Cheers,
Volker