[Development] Requesting a module for Qt5 classes that won't be maintained in Qt6

Sona Kurazyan sona.kurazyan at qt.io
Fri Jan 24 17:15:35 CET 2020

Are you a Maintainer [QUIP 2] ?
Do we require a module's responsible person to be a Maintainer ?
If yes to the former or no to the latter, I'm fine with the proposed details.
I'm not sure about the maintainer part. At least here https://wiki.qt.io/Requesting_New_Repositories is mentioned "Responsible persons" (plural), so one can be a responsible person, without being a maintainer. Probably a lot of other people will be moving stuff there, and I was assuming they will also become "responsible persons". I've putted my name there more as a placeholder, because I'm the one who is requesting.

Best regards,
Sona