[Development] Changes to Qt offering

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Mon Jan 27 16:57:59 CET 2020

Well, I think the popular Linux Distributions are pretty good at backporting security fixes themselves. Not all Linux distributions have been settling on LTS versions in the first place, and all major ones have been packaging Qt before LTS versions were even introduced... So, while I'm not a Linux packager myself, I don't think this is as dramatic for them as you seem to assume.

Kai