[Development] The future of smart pointers in Qt API

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Jan 31 22:19:49 CET 2020

Hi,

Pure from a transitioning perspective: isn't it rather late for such a
massive change? Wasn't it the idea that 5.15 would be the
"transitioning" version that people could use to make their code
Qt6-ready? In that case, should this not have already been implemented
in Qt 5.15, as I think that one is FF now?

Cheers,

André