[Development] Stepping down as QtWebChannel maintainer

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jul 1 09:15:31 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks Arno for stepping up!

+1 from my side for both nominations (Approver and Maintainer).

And thanks, Milian, for having created & maintained the module for such a long time 😊

I think we should indeed just not test Integrity for qtwebchannel: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-3834

About the status of Qt WebChannel: It's already an add-on in Qt 5. It's currently not planned for the Qt 6.0 release (according to https://wiki.qt.io/Checklist_for_Qt_6.0_inclusion). Anyhow, I think it's a valuable module, so I do personally hope it will be available soon also for Qt 6.

Kai