[Development] How do I fix a vulnerability in Qt. I forward the question to someone, or should I write the code myself?

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Thu Jul 9 12:25:19 CEST 2020

Hi Bruno,

In addition to what Thiago said, about contributing in general, for
future reference, The Qt Project does also have a security policy [1],
which outlines the process for handling vulnerabilities.  Given that
this discussion has happened in public already, the confidentiality
aspects of that don't apply, but this is the process we encourage folk
to follow.

[1] http://quips-qt-io.herokuapp.com/quip-0015-Security-Policy.html
generated from
https://code.qt.io/cgit/meta/quips.git/tree/quip-0015-Security-Policy.rst