[Development] Writing to upc ua server with QOpcUaNode::writeAttributeRange

AGAYEV, LEVON levon.agayev at g-mail.fr
Tue Jul 28 16:41:32 CEST 2020

Hello,
I apologise for my bad english in advance..
After searching for a while and not finding any solution i have to bother
you here.

I am trying to read and write to an array of doubles in my opcua server.
Reading works good but I have troubles with the use
of  QOpcUaNode::writeAttributeRange methode.

this is what i try
QList<QVariant> myList;
   for(int i=0;i<10;i++){
      myList.append(static_cast<double>(i));
     }
// QVariant myList("0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9");
m_listNode->writeAttributeRange(QOpcUa::NodeAttribute::Value, myList, "0:9",
QOpcUa::Types::Double);

In my slot connected to  QOpcUaNode::attributeWritten  signal i get  this
status
"BadWriteNotSupported"
Can someone please tell me what could cause this issue ?

I use Qt 5.15 and mingw81_64  on windows10
my server is an opcua server embedded in Beckhoffs Twincat 3 running on the
same pc

Thank you very much in advance
Best regards
Levon