[Development] Switch the main "Qt Build System"

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:35:44 CEST 2020

On 9/6/20 11:23 PM, Alexandru Croitor wrote:
>> - WebAssembly completely lost
> That is true. As I mentioned in my reply to Andre, we tested it at some point, but we don't have current plans to add it to the CI.

I would be surprised if it actually built, as emscripten compiler for Qt
WebAssembly needs special linker flags (beyond what is in the toolchain
file), as well as in the platform app build, we move files and sed
replace strings to make it all work.

I spent an hour or so today trying to get dev branch built for
webassembly using cmake, and could not get past the initial cmake call.

--
Lorn Potter
Freelance Qt Developer. Maintainer QtSensors, Qt WebAssembly