[Development] Documenting Qt 6 API breakages

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt Eskil.Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt at qt.io
Wed Jun 10 12:02:35 CEST 2020

Hi,

FWIW, the page I made just replaced the Qt 4 to Qt 5 porting guide, so I didn't put any thought into whether we should change the existing structure. As long as they are accessible from a general "porting" document, I think it is a good idea to move specifics into their respective modules. That would make it possible to do the documentation as part of the change as well, instead of as an afterthought.

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt
Senior Manager, Graphics

The Qt Company
Sandakerveien 116