[Development] Using clazy to build Qt and Qt-based projects

Lucie Gérard lucie.gerard at qt.io
Tue Jun 16 09:29:04 CEST 2020

Hi,
I'm also using clazy creating new checks and fix it to ease the transition to Qt6 following https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-23750.
My fork is here: https://github.com/lugerard/clazy.

I'm using macOS. Clazy only work if using llvm 8 installed from macport and if the path to the cpp libraries (in  /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/) is explictly passed to clazystandalone call.

Cheers,
Lucie

The Qt Company GmbH
Berlin-Erich Thilo Str
D-12489 Berlin<http://qt.io>

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho