[Development] Qt 5.15 API review

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Mar 10 13:45:11 CET 2020

We haven't been blocking Beta (n) lately because of ongoing API review. Earlier when there were only one beta we did that. After we started to deliver several beta releases we stopped to block betas because of not finalized API review.

And I think that is correct way to do this; It is better to start publishing beta releases as soon as possible instead of waiting until API review is complete

br,
Jani