[Development] Configuring Qt VS Tools to auto generate .qm files from .ts files

Miguel Costa miguel.costa at qt.io
Wed May 13 14:59:30 CEST 2020

We plan to revise the support for lupdate/lrelease in the Qt VS Tools as part of release 2.6 (end of August 2020). We'll add new property pages with settings for the Qt Linguist tools, including target paths for .ts and .qm files.

You can track progress by watching this issue: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTVSADDINBUG-578
Please feel free to add any comments / suggestions.

Best regards,

--Miguel Costa
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH