[Development] Views in APIs

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Thu May 14 16:52:55 CEST 2020

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:46:29AM +0200, Marc Mutz via Development wrote:
> > Please stop with this crusade of yours to end all CoW, get rid of
> > QList, etc. It is misguided and harmful to the ecosystem at large.
>
> You are entitled to your opinions just as I am. The difference is that I put
> time (much more than KDAB pays me for, esp. when it comes to my "crusade")
> where my mouth is.

The problem here is not what personal or company time you invest yourself.
You can spent as much of that as you wish or are allowed to.

The problem is the effort these activities cause for others, especially
for those that do not share your opinions, and are still forced to adapt
their code to your preferences.

Andre'